Sentinel Real Estate Corporation is an independently owned real estate investment management firm established in 1969. The firm currently has approximately $7.0 billion of institutional quality real estate assets under management on behalf of 88 domestic and international clients.
- Sentinel maintains its principal office in New York City and 14 additional operational offices throughout the US. Client servicing offices are located in Bellevue, WA; Winston-Salem, NC; Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Melbourne, Australia; Munich, Germany; and Singapore.
- Since its formation, Sentinel has acquired and managed $16.5 billion of direct real estate investments, comprising 562 multifamily communities containing 145,000 apartment units and 171 commercial properties containing 31.6 million square feet of space.
- The Sentinel portfolio currently contains nearly 31,000 apartment units and 8.4 million square feet of commercial real estate.
- Sentinel operates on a vertically-integrated platform with over 900 employees performing all phases of the investment process, including on-site property management.
- Sentinel’s senior management team has an average tenure with the firm of over 20 years.