Sentinel Real Estate Corporation is an independently owned real estate investment management firm established in 1969. The firm currently has over $7 billion of institutional quality real estate assets under management on behalf of 89 domestic and international clients.
- Sentinel maintains its global headquarters in New York City and two international corporate offices in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and Melbourne, Australia. Sentinel maintains 12 operational offices throughout the US and an additional operational office in Australia. Client servicing offices are located in Bellevue, WA; Winston-Salem, NC; Munich, Germany; and Singapore.
- Since its formation, Sentinel has acquired and managed $16.9 billion of direct real estate investments, comprising 567 multifamily communities containing nearly 146,000 apartment units and 174 commercial properties containing 32.2 million square feet of space.
- The Sentinel portfolio currently contains over 25,000 apartment units and 5.4 million square feet of commercial real estate.
- Sentinel operates on a vertically-integrated platform with 900 employees performing all phases of the investment process, including on-site property management.
- Sentinel’s senior management team has an average tenure with the firm of over 20 years.