Sentinel was an early proponent of institutional ownership of multifamily properties. The firm began multifamily investing for institutions in 1976, well before residential assets became a broadly accepted institutional property sector.
- 48 years of real estate investing and institutional client servicing experience with investor servicing offices in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Long term, stable, management team.
- Long-standing relationships provide access to an extensive investment pipeline.
- Hands-on property management.
- Property level feedback informs buy/sell decisions.
- The firm provides national and local market expertise with offices throughout the US.
- Since 1976, Sentinel’s institutional separate accounts and core-style commingled funds have generated an average annual gross income return of 8.6% and a gross total return of 11.4% with an average leverage ratio of 23.1%.